There can be seasons when issues and situations are overwhelming, so we are here to come alongside you to provide pastoral advice, support and prayer. Whether you are experiencing a crisis, bereavement or sickness or you’d just like someone to talk to – our team would love to connect with and encourage you.
We believe in seeing people being lifted up, restored and transformed by God so that they can live healthy and blessed lives that in turn help others more effectively.
As part of our church family, we would love to know if:
- You are sick or in the hospital
- You have had a baby
- You are planning to get married
- You need support and prayer
- You are struggling for food and clothing
- You are struggling with a crisis or an addiction
- Someone close to you has died
- You are facing marriage difficulties or divorce
- You are facing a court case or imprisonment
- You are lonely or seriously depressed
- You are being or have been abused
How do get connected to get some help?
There are a number of ways to let us know:
- Fill out the online form below.
- If you need prayer, come to the front of the auditorium after the end of a Sunday service and one of our prayer team members will be available to pray with you. You can also call our church office at 919-559-5289.
- Go to the Welcome Kiosk in the lobby and leave your contact details for us.
- Email one of our staff members.
- Fill out the Connect Card provided in every seat at each gathering and write out any needs you may have.