Staff Position: Elementary Coordinator
Part Time: Approximately 20 hours
Hours: Monday through Thursday: 9 – 12, Sunday 8:30am to 1:30pm (additional hours/times ebb and flow throughout the week/month)
Accountability: The Elementary Coordinator will be a participating member of the NextGen Team and will have as their direct report the Director of Preschool/Children’s Ministries.
The Journey Church Elementary Coordinator is responsible for carrying out the vision and mission of Journey Church to children entering kindergarten to those currently attending fifth grade. The coordinator’s primary responsibility is to build and oversee a dynamic Children’s Ministry while partnering with parents in the discipling of their children.
Elementary Coordinator must have experience in the following:
- Leading a team to create a dynamic children’s ministry program
- Recruitment, coordination, and leadership of volunteers
- Interpersonal skills working with children and parents
- Working knowledge of the ORANGE curriculum (preferred not required)
- Energetic and passionate about partnering with parents in discipling their children.