EXPERIENCE THE HOLY LAND
February 15-25, 2017
Pastor Jimmy Carroll is leading a group to Israel in February, 2017, where we will visit the places where Jesus lived and walked. On the trip, the group will tour Jerusalem, Bethlehem, Nazareth, Galilee and other places of significance. At many points along the way, Pastor Jimmy will be teaching scripture as it correlates with the location.
Registration deadline is September 25, 2016.
- Cost is $3,830.
- Price is based on double occupancy.
- Single rooms are an additional $990.
- Minimum age for trip is 16 years old.
- Anyone under 18 must accompanied by an adult.
- Space limited to 30 registrants.
* If you aren’t a part of Journey Church, but are joining the group for this trip, we will be traveling from Raleigh/Durham to Toronto, Canada to Tel Aviv, Israel. If you travel from LaGuardia Airport in New York, you will meet up with us in Toronto, Canada and continue on with us to Tel Aviv, Israel. Your trip cost is $3,535, not including any airfare needed for you to get to LaGuardia Airport in New York.
- Deposit due upon registration – $500 (non-refundable)
- Deposit of $1000 due October 1, 2016 (non-refundable)
- Balance is due December 6, 2016 (non-refundable)
*We accept all credit or debit cards except American Express.
- Airfare to and from Tel Aviv
- Daily breakfast and 9 dinners
- Most lunches
- Air-conditioned motor coach
- Entrance and activity fees
- Tour Guide
- All Tips
- Medical travel insurance
- Travel meals to and from Israel
- Some lunches
**Your passport must be valid through August 27, 2017.
Over the next few months we will be putting the itinerary together. Once it’s complete, it will be posted. Suggested packing list to follow will be sent closer to our departure date.
For questions please contact:
Julie Schuler (919-482-6490 or