EXPERIENCE THE HOLY LAND
February 12-22, 2020
Pastor Jimmy Carroll is leading a group to Israel in February, 2020, where we will visit the places where Jesus lived and walked. On the trip, the group will tour Jerusalem, Nazareth, Galilee and other places of significance. At many points along the way, Pastor Jimmy will be teaching scripture as it correlates with the location.
- Cost is $4,200-$4,500.
- Price is based on double occupancy.
- Single rooms are an additional $1,100-$1,300.
- Minimum age for trip is 16 years old.
- Anyone under 18 must accompanied by an adult.
- Space limited to 40 registrants.
Registration deadline is September 1, 2019.
- Deposit of $100 is due upon registration (refunable until January 30, 2019)
- Payment of $500 is due January 31, 2019 (non-refundable)
- Payment of $1000 is due September 1, 2019 (non-refundable)
- Balance is due November 19, 2019 (non-refundable)
*We accept all credit or debit cards except American Express.
- Airfare to and from Tel Aviv
- Daily breakfast and 9 dinners
- Most lunches
- Air-conditioned motor coach
- Entrance and activity fees
- Tour Guide
- All Tips
- Medical travel insurance
- Travel meals to and from Israel
- Some lunches
Caesarea, Mt. Carmel, Megiddo, Magdala, Mt of Beatitudes, Capernaum, Tabgha, Cana, Nazareth, Jordan River, View a Monastery, Jerusalem, Qumran Caves, Masada, Dead Sea, Mt of Olives, Church of all Nations, Old City in Jerusalem, Western Wall, Church of St Peter in Gallicantu, Israel Museum, Garden Tomb.
**Your passport must be valid through August 22, 2020.
Suggested packing list and full itinerary will be sent closer to our departure date.
For questions please contact:
Julie Smith (919-482-6490 or