Mark #7: Make Disciples
Module 7.1 – Key Scripture
- Review handout of key New Testament passages related to the importance of disciples who make disciples.
- Commit Matthew 28:18-20 to memory.
Module 7.2 – Reimagining Discipleship
- Read this excerpt from Discipleshift by Jim Putman and Bobby Harrington.
- View this handout that illustrates the power of seeing every disciple as a disciple-maker.
Module 7.3 – Discipleship as a Process
- Review the handout that shows the life stages of discipleship and the different roles a disciple-maker plays at each stage.
Module 7.4 – Sharpening the Saw
- Review the Discipleship Square handout for a model of how to help someone mature as a disciple of Jesus.
- Spend some time considering how you could help someone work around the Square in each of the 7 Marks that you’ve learned in this course.
Module 7.5 – Final Reflections
- Listen to “For the Sake of the World” by Bethel
- Complete a Discovery Bible Study (DBS) on at least one key passage from the Key Scripture Handout in Module 7.1
- Spend some time in reflection over your journey through this course and record your thoughts and wins in your journal.
- Please take a moment to complete our End of Course Questionnaire.